Write your search here
  • FAQs
  • Services
  • Contact Us
  • Help & Advice

What if my injuries have changed?

Minster Law

Page Fallback

If you have any new/developed injuries we would recommend going to see your own GP, or treating consultant, for diagnosis. You should also inform us straight away and make a note of any new or developing symptoms, so that we can begin to assess the value of your claim and look at rehabilitation and/or an interim payment.