Write your search here
  • FAQs
  • Services
  • Contact Us
  • Help & Advice

Can I claim if the other person was not insured?

Minster Law

Page Fallback

Yes, if the other party is not insured, we will refer your case to the Motor Insurers Bureau. The MIB are set up to compensate the victims of uninsured and untraced drivers.