Write your search here
  • FAQs
  • Services
  • Contact Us
  • Help & Advice

Can someone else deal with my claim?

Minster Law

Page Fallback

Your partner/friend/family member can be an authorised person on your file which means they can talk on your behalf. An authorised person can ask questions and provide information however, any decisions on the claim must be made by yourself.