Write your search here
  • FAQs
  • Services
  • Contact Us
  • Help & Advice

Do I have to attend a medical assessment?

Minster Law

Page Fallback

Yes. All personal injury claims require you to see an independent medical professional. The expert creates a medical report which supports the valuation of your claim, provides you with an expected recovery time and if necessary will provide recommendations for further treatment.