Write your search here
  • FAQs
  • Services
  • Contact Us
  • Help & Advice
Page Fallback

If you are employed, we will need wage slips from the previous three months before the accident, the months where you missed work, and a letter from your employer. For example, if the accident happened in June, we would need March, April, and May’s wage slips, plus the time which you had off in June.

If you are self-employed, we would need the last three years of profit and loss accounts/tax returns (or as many as the business has been active for) and evidence of lost jobs/work. If you did not have a job booked in, we cannot claim for loss of earnings.