Write your search here
  • FAQs
  • Services
  • Contact Us
  • Help & Advice

How do I raise a Data Protection concern?

Minster Law

Page Fallback

If you have any concerns about the way in which Minster Law has handled your data, please get in touch with us as soon as possible so that we can address any issues. You can do this by contacting the person dealing with your claim, using any of our accepted communication channels, or you can email the Data Protection Officer directly using data.protection@minsterlaw.co.uk.