No two cases are the same, so it’s difficult to provide generic timescales. There are multiple factors which dictate the duration of a claim such as:
- third-party behaviour
- circumstances of the accident
- whether there were any witnesses of CCTV footage
- whether a criminal investigation is taking place at the same time
- the nature and extent of your injuries
- availability of counsel, medical experts, and Courts.
Whilst we always strive to progress claims as quickly as possible, we are obliged to act in your best interest which means we cannot act in haste, and we must consider the evidence that is before us. We will always seek to provide regular updates so that you understand the present position of your claim, and ultimately so that you have an approximate idea about when your claim may settle.