Write your search here
  • FAQs
  • Services
  • Contact Us
  • Help & Advice

I have signed/spoken to another solicitor by accident. What do I do?

Minster Law

Page Fallback

We know that sometimes it can be confusing and you will receive unsolicited calls from other companies. You cannot have more than one legal representative so you will need to decide which firm to choose, although you should not feel pressured in your choice. If you have spoken or signed with another solicitor by accident, and would like us to continue acting for you, we will send you out a Form Of Authority which we will ask you to sign and send back. This means that you are signing to say Minster Law is acting on your behalf.