Write your search here
  • FAQs
  • Services
  • Contact Us
  • Help & Advice

My vehicle was repaired/declared a total loss by my insurer following the accident and my excess has been charged. How do I get this back?

Minster Law

Page Fallback
  • If your vehicle was repaired following the accident: A copy of your policy excess receipt from the repairing garage will be required to support your loss.
  • If your vehicle was declared a total loss: A letter from your insurance company confirming your policy excess deduction was made from your total loss settlement should suffice.