You have a number of legal rights over the personal information held by us. These include the right to:
- access your personal information held in our records, whether electronically or manually;
- correct or update any personal information that you think is incorrect; to object to further processing;
- ask us to delete your personal information. We will only be able to accommodate this request where it is no longer necessary for the purpose(s) for which it was provided or where we no longer have a lawful basis to process your personal information;
- receive the personal information we hold about you in a portable format
- receive information regarding decisions made through any automated means; and
- ask us to stop processing your personal information in certain circumstances.
If you wish to exercise these rights please contact XXXX for more details on how to do this.
Further information can also be found on the Information Commissioner’s Office website (www.ico.org.uk)