Write your search here
  • FAQs
  • Services
  • Contact Us
  • Help & Advice

What happens if I have recovered?

Minster Law

Page Fallback

It’s great to hear you are feeling better! You can still proceed with a personal injury claim as you should be compensated for the time it has taken you to recover.  So please keep us updated on your recovery and how you felt.