Write your search here
  • FAQs
  • Services
  • Contact Us
  • Help & Advice

What if my injuries have changed?

Minster Law

Page Fallback

If you have any new/developed injuries, we would recommend going to see your own GP for treatment. You should inform us straight away and make a note of the injuries to tell the expert at your medical assessment.