Write your search here
  • FAQs
  • Services
  • Contact Us
  • Help & Advice

What kind of uninsured losses can I claim for?

Minster Law

Page Fallback

Whilst not exhaustive, losses you may be able to claim for include:

  • Insurance policy excess
  • Travel costs (including vehicle hire)
  • Lost earnings due to the accident
  • Damage to personal property such as clothing or spectacles.