Write your search here
  • FAQs
  • Services
  • Contact Us
  • Help & Advice

What should I do with CCTV footage/dashcam footage?

Minster Law

Page Fallback

If you have CCTV footage you should send this to us as soon as possible. We cannot accept video files over INK, if you do have footage of the accident please send this to us via email if possible. However, if the file is too large please let the team know and we can provide you a secure link to Microsoft Sharepoint where you can upload your footage. You should also ensure to keep a copy yourself.

If you believe a business near the accident may hold some CCTV footage, you should contact them or notify us asap as within certain timescales this can be destroyed