Minster Law Scotland (referred to in this document as “we”, “us” or “our”) takes privacy very seriously. This privacy notice explains our practices including your choice regarding the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data. You will need to provide data to us before you are formally our customer and throughout the provision of our legal service to you. This notice applies to all data that we collect about you. Please read this notice carefully and contact us if you have any questions using the details provided in the contact and feedback section below.
This privacy notice sets out:
- personal data we collect about you
- why we collect your personal data
- when we collect your data and how long we keep it for
- what we do with your data
- how we and other organisations will keep your personal data safe
- the rights and choices you have when it comes to your personal data