Write your search here
  • FAQs
  • Services
  • Contact Us
  • Help & Advice
Page Fallback

A claimant can bring a claim against any medical professional such as a consultant, a GP, a dentist, a healthcare worker, or an optician. It does not matter whether it is an NHS hospital, a private hospital, or an individual medical professional. Again, the simplest way to find out is by contacting us at Minster Law either by telephone or email and we can offer a free consultation.