Write your search here
  • FAQs
  • Services
  • Contact Us
  • Help & Advice
Page Fallback

An individual (driver, passenger, or pedestrian) can claim through the MIB untraced driver’s scheme if they are involved in;

A “hit and run” accident where the third-party driver is untraceable
An accident due to foreign objects on the road and the driver can’t be found.